Showing all 2 results
Sale!Soma 250mg Select PillsSoma 350mg Select Pills
What is Soma?
Soma is a Skeletal Muscle Relaxant, approved for medical use in the United States (U.S) in 1959. Being a scheduled medication, buying and selling Soma without a proper prescription is an offense under the law. You can purchase the medicine from the medical shop near your or buy Soma online via an authorized online medical store in the following forms:
- Soma 250 mg oral tablets
- Soma 350 mg oral tablets
How to take Soma?
Initially, your doctor will start your treatment with the minimum possible dose of the medicine, then after, he will gradually adjust your medicine dosage according to your health condition. Your doctor must examine you properly to determine a suitable Soma dosage for you. Your doctor should consider the following points before prescribing Soma dosage for you:
- Age and weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Other health disorders the patient is suffering from
- How does the patient respond to the first dose of the medicine?
Take Soma as prescribed by your doctor and take care of all the necessary instructions and directions given on the prescription or medicine label. Please don’t use it more often than recommended and tell your doctor if you do not observe any improvement in your condition.
The following are the usual Soma dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
Dosage for treating musculoskeletal pain
In the form of oral tablets
- For older adults (65 years and above)
Older adults’ internal organs might not work that well; therefore, doctors should be cautious while prescribing Soma dosage to them.
- For adults (between 18 to 64 years)
Soma 250 mg or 350 mg tablets thrice a day and one tablet at night before sleeping; your doctor may further increase your medicine dose provided that it should not exceed 1400 mg per day.
- For children (17 years or less)
Using Soma for treating patients younger than 18 years is not recommended.
Please take care of the expiry dated of the medicine while purchasing it. Store Soma tablets appropriately at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Soma tablets out of the reach of the children; they may misuse them. After completing your treatment, talk to pharmacists or chemists near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
What to know before taking Soma?
Using Soma for the long term can be habit-forming and make you physically and psychologically dependent on the drug. You probably know that Soma is one of the most common abuse drugs, but misuse, abuse, and addiction to this medication can be life-threatening. You need to take care of the following points before taking Soma:
- Take Soma only when your doctor prescribed you that.
- Please don’t take Soma if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- You can not take Soma if you have any genetic enzyme disorders such as porphyria that affect your skin and nervous system.
- Your doctor will not recommend you to use Soma if you have or ever had the following health disorder:
- Damaged liver
- Kidney disorder
- Seizures or convulsions
- Expecting mothers should not take Soma tablets without consulting their doctor.
- Using Soma during the lactation period might not be safe.
- Please visit your doctor more frequently for regular medical checkups and always remember that taking Soma is only a part of treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to let medicine work more effectively.
- Always tell your health expert about all the medicines and therapies you are currently taking.
- In the case of Soma overdose, please consult your doctor or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
- Some medicines can interact with Soma that either can make the treatment less effective or increase the risk of certain side effects; please avoid them.
- Ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using Soma.
- Consult the doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Soma.
What are the benefits of using Soma?
Soma belongs to the Skeletal Muscle Relaxant medication class and is an effective medicine to treat musculoskeletal pain.
What are the side effects of Soma?
Keep observing your health; you may experience some mild Side effects after taking Soma, and it is okay as they will get well after a while. Some of the common Soma side effects include the following:
You need to consult your doctor if these side effects don’t get well or become even worse with the passing time. Please talk to your doctor and discontinue the medicine if you experience the following health issues:
- Seizures or convulsions
- Fast heartbeats
- Low blood pressure level
- Muscle stiffness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen
- Low blood cells count
- High serotonin level in the body resulting in agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
How does Soma work?
Soma is a muscle relaxant that acts on the brain and nervous system to relax the muscles and provide relief against musculoskeletal pain.
What to avoid while using Soma?
Please don’t consume alcohol while using this medication. Using Soma may impair your thought process. Be careful while driving and operating machinery. Avoid involving yourself in activities that require you to be attentive and alert.