Showing all 2 results
Meridia 10mg Select PillsMeridia 15mg Select Pills
What is Meridia?
Meridia (Sibutramine) is an appetite suppressant. There is discontinuation in its availability in many countries. It was under prescription as an adjunct to treat obesity together with diet and physical exercise. Buy Meridia online from a trusted online pharmacy without hassle. Compare the rate at which the medicine is available at different sites. Before buying the drug, check the shipping and delivery services.
Our online pharmacy xanaxstores.com provides you the best deals on the purchase of the following strengths of Meridia:
- Meridia 10mg; and
- Meridia 15mg
How to take Meridia?
Take Meridia precisely as per the doctor’s prescription. Follow each instruction on the prescription label and medication guides. Never use Meridia in smaller or larger amounts or for longer than recommended.
Usually, one must take this medicine one time a day only.
Occasionally, your doctor may change your dosage to ensure you receive the best results.
You can consume Meridia with or without food.
You may lose at least four pounds of your body weight within the first four weeks of taking Meridia along with a low-calorie diet. Talk to your doctor if you are not losing at least four pounds of your weight while taking this medicine for more than four weeks.
You may often need to go for a check-up of your blood pressure and pulse. Regularly visit your doctor.
Do not take Meridia for more than two years.
Store Meridia away from heat and moisture at room temperature. Do not share your medication with someone else, especially someone with past drug addiction. Please keep it in a place where others cannot get it.
What to know before taking Meridia?
Don’t take this medicine if you also have an MAO inhibitor in the last two weeks, such as:
- isocarboxazid (Marplan);
- furazolidone (Furoxone);
- rasagiline (Azilect);
- phenelzine (Nardil);
- tranylcypromine (Parnate); or
- selegiline (Emsam, Eldepryl)
Severe life-threatening effects can occur if you use Meridia before the MAO inhibitor is clear from your body.
You should avoid using Meridia if you are allergic to it or if you have:
- anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder);
- High blood pressure (severe uncontrolled hypertension);
- A past of heart disease like heart rhythm disorder, congestive heart failure (CHF);
- A history of coronary artery disease (atherosclerosis);
- Any previous case of stroke or heart attack; or
- If you are using stimulant diet pills
You may need to go for special tests or adjust your Meridia dose if you have any of these conditions:
- High blood pressure;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Underactive thyroid;
- A blood clotting or bleeding disorder;
- Epilepsy or seizure disorder;
- A past of gallstones; or
- If you are less than 16 years or older than 65 years
Tell the doctor about your pregnancy or your plan to become pregnant while using Meridia. It is still a question of whether it will pass into the breastmilk and harm a nursing baby or not. Take your doctor’s medical advice regarding breastfeeding while taking this drug.
Meridia is not under the recommendation for use by anyone younger than 16 years old.
What are the benefits of using Meridia?
Meridia comes in a combination of diet and exercise under a treatment program to treat obesity-related to high cholesterol, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
It produces appetite suppression to obtain weight loss in treating patients with obesity.
What are the side effects of Meridia?
Common side effects of Meridia may include:
- Changes in appetite;
- Upset stomach, dry mouth;
- Back pain, headache, joint pain;
- Stomach pain, constipation;
- Runny or stuffy nose, flu symptoms, cough, sore throat;
- Feeling dizzy, nervous, or depressed;
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia);
- Redness, warmth, or tingly feeling under the skin; or
- Mild skin rash
Serious side effects that require immediate medical attention include:
- Worsening or new shortness of breath;
- Pounding, fast, or uneven heartbeats;
- Agitation, fever, hallucinations, overactive reflexes, tremor, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dilated pupils, loss of coordination;
- Easy bleeding or bruising (bleeding gums, nosebleeds, or any bleeding that will not stop);
- High fever, very stiff (rigid) muscles, confusion, sweating, feeling like you might pass out;
- General ill feeling, heavy felling or chest pain spreading to the arm or shoulder;
- Dangerously high blood pressure (blurred vision, severe headaches, seizure, anxiety, buzzing in your ears); or
- Sudden weakness or numbness (especially on one side of the body) problems with speech, vision, or balance
It is not a complete list of side effects, and others may occur. Take your doctor or pharmacist’s advice regarding side effects. Report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How Meridia works?
Meridia, also available as sibutramine hydrochloride or sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate, helps lose body weight.
It alters brain neurotransmitters, and usually, people take it with a low-calorie diet to help lose obese weight.
What to avoid while using Meridia?
Meridia can lead to impairing your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving any vehicle or performing activities that require alertness. Take your doctor’s medical advice before taking other prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) products to lose weight.
Avoid using cold, cough, or allergy medications while taking Meridia.
Avoid consumption of alcohol while taking Meridia.