Showing all 4 results
Codeine 15mg Select PillsCodeine 300/30mg Select PillsCodeine 30mg Select PillsCodeine 60mg Select Pills
What is Codeine?
Codeine is an FDA-approved opioid pain medication primarily used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is also an effective treatment for diarrhea and coughing.
The World Health Organization has placed Codeine on the list of essential medications; therefore, buying or selling Codeine is restricted.
You can either buy the medicine online or offline, provided that you should have a proper prescription from a doctor. It is because buying or selling without an appropriate prescription is an offense under the law, and authorities may hold you liable if you do so.
- You may need frequent medical examination while using Codeine.
- Always remember that taking Codeine is only a part of treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make the medication more effective.
- To get the medicine at an affordable rate, you can easily order Codeine online via a legitimate only online pharmacy store.
- Abrupt withdrawal of Codeine can be fatal. Please consult your doctor before leaving it; your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose.
- Keep Codeine injection in your custody at the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of all the leftover medicine once done with the treatment.
What to know before taking Codeine?
Codeine is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. Therefore, your physician will always advise you to take care of the following things before using Codeine:
- Please don’t take Codeine if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- Your doctor will not advise you to take Codeine if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Blockage in the stomach or intestine
- Asthma or other breathing disorders
- Liver disease
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Abnormal curvature of spinal cord affecting breathing
- Kidney disorders
- Problems in the functioning of the pancreas and gallbladder
- Thyroid disorders
- Difficult urination
- Enlarged prostate
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Taking Codeine can adversely affect your health if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your child and cause them some congenital disabilities.
- Please don’t take Codeine if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Codeine.
In addition to the precautions given above, it is advisable not to share your medicine with anyone addicted to drugs.
How to take Codeine?
Codeine affects the brain and nervous system; therefore, you should take it as prescribed by your doctor and follow all the necessary precautions and directions as given on the medicine and prescription label.
You should also consult your health expert if you don’t feel any positive changes in your health condition or get even worse.
Codeine is a dangerous medication; misusing it can be life-threatening. It is the first-choice treatment for Moderate to severe pain, and you can easily buy Codeine online, but its dosage will vary from patient to patient. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dose as and when required. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Codeine dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Codeine dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
- For adults (18 years and above)
15 to 60 mg of the medicine after every 4 hours as and when required
- For children (between 12 to 17 years)
Doctors will determine Codeine dosage for patients between 12 to 17 years after a full and proper medical examination.
- For children (below 12 years)
Using Codeine for anyone younger than 12 years is not safe.
Codeine can adversely affect your health if taken in excess and may cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Muscle weakness
- Cold and clammy skin
- Pinpoint pupils
- Prolonged breathing
- Extreme dizziness or drowsiness
Please don’t ignore these overdose symptoms and consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid while using Codeine?
Combining herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements with Codeine can be fatal; please avoid it.
Codeine can impair your thought process and cause severe dizziness or drowsiness; therefore, it is advisable to avoid driving, operating machinery, and performing activities that can cause you severe injuries and accidents.
The interaction between Codeine and alcohol can be fatal; please avoid taking them together.
Codeine side effects
Codeine is an opioid pain medication that affects the brain and nervous system and may cause you the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the stomach
- Unusual sweating
- Skin rashes
Although it is common to experience these mild side effects, you should not worry too much about them. However, please consult your doctor if these mild side effects are unbearable and causing you too much trouble.
Please stop taking Codeine and seek emergency medical assistance if you experience the following health issues while using Codeine:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow and slow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulses
- Confusion or disorientation
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- Seizures or convulsions
- Urination problems
- Low cortisol levels in the body causing nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness
- Serotonin syndrome symptoms such as hallucinations, fever, unusual sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicines
What drugs can interact with Codeine?
The following medicines can interact with Codeine and severely affect your health:
- Antifungal medication
- Heart medication
- Drugs for maintaining blood pressure levels in the body
- Antiseizure medications
- Medicine used to treat HIV or hepatitis C
- Cold and allergy medications
- Water pills
- Asthma medication
- Medicines used to treat motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, and overactive bladder
- Narcotic drugs
- Opioid pain medication
- Sleeping pills
- Muscles relaxant
- Medicines for treating mental illness and other mental illness
- Medications used in the treatment of migraine headache and Parkinson’s disease
The interaction of these medicines with Codeine can be fatal. Therefore, you should inform your physician about all the medications and therapies you are taking.