What is Soma?
Soma is the marketing name for Carisoprodol. It is helpful in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain. It helps the patient by blocking pain sensation between the brain and the nerves.
Soma also contains ingredients like alginic acid, magnesium stearate, potassium sorbate, starch, and calcium phosphate. You can easily buy generic Soma online whit a prescription.
What are the uses of Soma?
Doctors prescribe Soma for the short-term treatment of musculoskeletal pain, injury, and discomfort. Doctors use this drug along with physical therapy, rest, and other procedures.
Soma works by relaxing the muscle and blocking pain signals in the nervous system.
This medication is only suitable for short-term use, generally for less than three weeks.
How to take Soma dosage?
You can buy generic Soma online, but make sure to use it as prescribed by your doctor. You should follow the prescription and consult with your doctor if you find the dosage confusing.
250 to 350mg is the recommended dose of Soma, which you should take three times a day and at bedtime.
Soma is available in 250 and 350mg tablets. These tablets are round, convex, with white color, and inscribed with SOMA 250 or SOMA 350.
What precautions do I need to follow while taking Soma?
It would be best if you took precautions while using the drug to avoid common Soma side effects, as there is a possibility of overdosing on the medication.
- You should not take this drug for more than three weeks.
- If you suddenly stop taking this medication, then you will face withdrawal symptoms.
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to this drug.
- Your doctor should be aware of your medical history before prescribing Soma. It will help if you inform your doctor about conditions like blood disorder, liver disease, kidney disease, seizure, or addiction to alcohol or any other drug.
- You should not take this drug with alcohol or marijuana, as it will make you very dizzy.
- Avoid this medicine during pregnancy if there is no apparent need.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are breastfeeding because it can cause undesirable effects on infants.
What are the side effects of Soma?
You should follow the prescription to avoid Soma side effects.
Common side effects of Soma
- stomach problems
Severe Side effects of Soma
- blurred vision
- loss of coordination
- increased heart rate
- breathing problems
If any such symptoms occur after taking the drug, then immediately contact your doctor or call emergency services.