Ambien is a sedative which is also known as hypnotic. The generic name for this medicine is Zolpidem, and it is an effective medication for the treatment of sleep disorders like insomnia. Doctors prescribe this medicine for short-term treatment only. It works by affecting chemicals in your brain and make you feel relaxed, so it will become easier for you to fall asleep.
You can buy Ambien online in immediate release or extended-release formula. The short-release form works quickly to help you fall asleep when you go to bed. The extended-release tablets have two layers; the first one dissolves fast and makes you sleepy, and the second layer dissolves slowly to keep to asleep throughout the night.
How to Take Ambien?
If would be best for you to go through the medication guide provided by your doctor or the prescription guide you might get when you order Ambien online. You can take this medicine orally with or without food as prescribed by your doctor. Doctors typically advise taking this drug once per night, and as its effects can occur quickly, so you should take it just before going to bed.
A word of Caution:
Ambien is a popular medication for treating conditions like insomnia. People who have insomnia can buy Ambien online, but they should take proper caution while dealing with it, as it can prove to be very dangerous if not taken correctly. Some of the precautions that you must consider before taking this medication are listed here
- You should avoid taking this medicine if you don’t have at least 7 to 8 hours to get proper sleep.
- If you aren’t able to get the required amount of sleep, then you might face some memory loss, and it won’t be easy for you to do the tasks that require alertness.
- Do not stop taking this medicine abruptly, as doing so can result in severe withdrawal symptoms like nervousness, nausea, vomiting, shakiness, stomach cramps, etc. Ask your doctor do gradually lower the dosage if you feel that you no longer require this medicine.
- You should only use this medicine for the short-term, usually for 1 to 2 weeks, as long-term use can result in dependency on this drug.
- You should not share this medication with anyone because of the potential for abuse.
- Do not take alcohol or marijuana if you are taking this medicine, as that can increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to this medication.
- Before you start treatment with this medicine, you should inform your doctor about any physical or psychological condition that you have, and also share your medical history with your doctor.
The dosage of this drug varies from person to person. The doctor will prescribe the adequate dosage for you based on your age, the severity of the condition, weight, and your physical and mental health. You should follow the prescription to avoid any undesirable effects of this medicine.
- Ambien 5mg for women and Ambien 10mg for men
- You should take this medicine once per night
- The maximum dose of this medicine should not exceed 10mg per day
- The doctor can decrease or increase the dose as per your requirement after observing how your body reacts to this medicine
Are There Any Possible Adverse Effects of Ambien?
You can experience Ambien side effects if you don’t take proper care while taking it. You should take this medicine as per your doctor’s directions to minimize the risk of adverse effects. The side effects of this drug vary from minor inconveniences to severe medical problems. You should not ignore these symptoms and stop taking this drug immediately at first sight of such effects, and do not take the next dose without consulting with your doctor.
Common side effects
- Stuffy nose
- Dry mouth
- Nasal irritation
- Daytime drowsiness
- Loss of coordination
- Visual changes
- Sore throat
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
Severe Side effects
- Aggressive behavior
- Memory loss
- Suicidal thoughts
Important to Note:
It is easy to order Ambien online without a prescription, so you should know about the following things before you start the treatment with Ambien.
- Taking this drug without a proper prescription can result in a fatal overdose.
- This drug interacts with several substances, so you should note that you are not taking any of them while using this medicine. These substances include
- Pain medication
- Muscle relaxants
- Depression and anxiety medications
- Seizure medications
- Taking this drug during pregnancy, especially in the final trimester, can cause your kid to develop unusual sleepiness, unusual limpness, breathing problems, or withdrawal symptoms.
- This drug can cause some unusual behavior like sleep-walking, sleep-driving, or other activities that you might not remember the next day.